Monday, March 28, 2011

7- Coming Closer to the Prize

Walking away from the man named Paul and the scary clowns, Emilio saw an interesting looking character quickly dart into an alley with a man that greatly resembled Charlie Sheen. He followed them, curious about what they were doing. He peeked around the corner and saw Charlie take out a bag of a white powdery mixture.
Oh, well isn't this just great.
Emilio cleared his throat, making his presence known, and Charlie and the gothic girl gasped.
"What do you want?" Sheen nervously asked as he quickly hid the bag in his pocket.
"I know what you're doing. I could have you arrested for that. But instead of doing that, I propose an agreement."
"What do you propose?" the gothic girl asked.
"Well I need a little help with something, and what I need help with can also not be discussed with the police. If you help me out, I won't tell them what I just witnessed. What do you think?" He said and waited for the girl's reply.


No comments:

Post a Comment